I'm not alone in this house! I just wanted to clean up my families home so I could find some peace!
Pamali: Indonesian Folklore Horror
A downloadable game
Horror is different for everyone. One might think it’s a one-time thing, while the other might think that it is filled with monsters. In Pamali, horror is shaped by the taboos and culture that live among the society itself.
Experience four authentic Indonesian folklore horror through Pamali.
Try our free demo of the first folklore: The White Lady!
• Explore four authentic Indonesian settings.
• Interact with various mystical and spiritual items.
• Experience first-hand various mystical phenomenon.
Founded by a bunch of then-undergraduate students from Bandung, Indonesia. The project has been rough and tough, mainly because we were university students. However, we dragged ourselves slowly to get sort of everything balanced. Now, here we are.
Andreas Andika - Technical Director
Chandrika N.D. - Art Director
M. Irfan Permadi - Lead Programmer
Mira Wardhaningsih - Cultural Content Director
Aulia Khairunnisa - Creative Content Director
Rolly Anwari - Audio Designer
- Devlog #8 - Unified Object Interaction System14 days ago
- Devlog #7 - What is 'Pamali'?28 days ago
- Devlog #6 - Implementing Sompral Value on Pamali37 days ago
- Devlog #5 - Enhancing the Object Interaction System44 days ago
- Devlog #4 - The Start of the New Folklore: Developing Level for The Tied Corpse49 days ago
- Devlog #3 - A writer does what she has to do when she’s having a writer’s bl...58 days ago
- Devlog #2 - Learning the Ropes to Audio Design72 days ago