cara membuka folklore 2,3,4 gimana ya?
Pamali: Indonesian Folklore Horror
A downloadable game
Horror is different for everyone. One might think it’s a one-time thing, while the other might think that it is filled with monsters. In Pamali, horror is shaped by the taboos and culture that live among the society itself.
Experience four authentic Indonesian folklore horror through Pamali.
Try our free demo of the first folklore: The White Lady!
• Explore four authentic Indonesian settings.
• Interact with various mystical and spiritual items.
• Experience first-hand various mystical phenomenon.
Founded by a bunch of then-undergraduate students from Bandung, Indonesia. The project has been rough and tough, mainly because we were university students. However, we dragged ourselves slowly to get sort of everything balanced. Now, here we are.
Andreas Andika - Technical Director
Chandrika N.D. - Art Director
M. Irfan Permadi - Lead Programmer
Mira Wardhaningsih - Cultural Content Director
Aulia Khairunnisa - Creative Content Director
Rolly Anwari - Audio Designer
- Devlog #15 - Phone Feature9 days ago
- Devlog #14 - A New Challenge, outdoor level: How We Handle the Vegetation37 days ago
- Devlog #13 - Why Email Feature is Significant for the Narrative in the Game49 days ago
- Devlog #12 - Translating Readable Objects (Localization Part 2)Nov 30, 2018
- Devlog #11 - The Importance of First-Hand Experience in WritingNov 08, 2018
- Devlog #10 - We are localizing Pamali! (Localization Part 1)Oct 26, 2018
- Devlog #9 - Good ol’ Weather SystemSep 24, 2018
- Devlog #8 - Unified Object Interaction SystemSep 07, 2018